Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Random

Today is a bit of a random post, a bit of this and a bit of that.


Max this morning enjoying some quiet time out by the pool with his Mother. Not much quiet time here at this house so you have to grab it when you can.


We returned late Sunday from a big swim meet for my oldest son in Fort Pierce, Florida. He did really well which is fantastic for all the training he has been doing. He achieved two Jr. National Times one inthe 800 Free and one in the 200 Fly. He just missed two others one by .05 of a second. That is faster than you can even blink. He missed another by 1/2 a second.

We are off for our wonderful trip to Amsterdam /Paris to visit my niece and her family this Friday. I am trying to figure out what to pack as I unpack from the swim meet weekend. Of course packing knitting is a big priority. We will have lots of time on the plane so books, ipod and of course knitting will be going into my bag.

Speaking of books, I read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society while at the swim meet. This book was sugested by my lovely sister Claudia. Then I received it from my Mother-In-Law as a birthday present. What a wonderful book. I absolutely loved it.






No comments: