Friday, June 5, 2009

My Sister is Fabulous!!!!!!!

Do you like the look of my blog? My wonderful, creative, loving, and apparently computer genius of a sister, gave my blog a much needed make-over.

I am blogging challenged. I have said it a million times but it is the sad truth. My sister however is not. When I told her I didn't like the look of my blog and I had tried to cut and paste a new background with no success she stepped right in. Well actually she got my password and spent a lot of time making my blog look a bit more like me. Really, who better to do it than my sister who knows me better than anyone!

I love how it looks. My old background was a bit boring, the new one is cheerful and fun. The font is perfect and the colors are great.

So thank you a million times Claudia for making my blog look more fun. Thank you for making me look more blog savvy, even though you know I am hopeless with computers and blogging in general. Thanks for the make-over, now if you could just get rid of my wrinkles and grey hair I'll be all set.

3 comments:

Claudia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudia said...

Okay, I had to delete the first comment because of typos. Let's try it again.

My pleasure, sweet sister. If I could get rid of your wrinkles and grey hair, then maybe I could get rid of mine, and my sagging jowl line. Oh, if only.

beth said...

LOVE the new look! I think I need a makeover too. I'm more computer scared than challenged. I'm afraid I'll make a change, mess something up, and not be able to recover it. I might have to conference with Mrs Staggs, my blog guru ;-)