Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Christmas Grump


Max is not in the Christmas spirit. He is very mad at me in this picture because I put a festive collar on him and God forbid made him take some pictures with his brothers. My furry boy is not fond of the camera and I believe he is telling me off in this picture. Look at those eyes, he is acting very sad and put out! Oh Max.....Mom loves you even if you wouldn't turn your head so I could take a picture of your Christmas collar with jingle bells on it.

3 comments:

tina said...

Hilarious! My little boy dog gets the same look when it's time for the Christmas card photo. His sister grins to beat the band, he.... not so much. Max looks resigned however!

Claudia said...

Oh, sweet Max. If only Aunt Claudia could come rescue you from that evil mother of yours! Poor baby.

xo
Claudia

Monica said...

Poor Max, belly rubs from me ;) Fortunately my Kim is not camera- shy, and loves to have her pictures taken with odd accessories her Mama loves so much (antique lace collars and costume brooches, hats of any kind, flowers and on and on)... Girls ;))
Hugs and Merry Christmas to you and yours, dear Meredith!
Monica and Kim xo