Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there. A bouquet of Gardenia's just for you.
I am blessed by having a wonderful Mother who is coming over for dinner this evening. She has been the foudation of my life.

I am blessed to have a wonderful sister who has mothered me with her love since the day I was born.

I am blessed to have a wonderful niece who is a fantastic Mother. Watching her blossom in Motherhood has been a great joy to me.

I am blessed to have a wonderful Mother-In -Law who is very loving and amazing.

I am blessed to have so many wonderful friends who Mother me, but also let me talk about Mothering, to them

I am blessed with new friends I have found through this blog, Mothering me in their own way.

I am blessed to have been Mothered by Aunts, Sisters-In- Law, cousins, teachers and other women in my life.

But most of all I am blessed to have three boys, (one with fur), that have made me a Mother and have changed my life in so many ways. They are the center of my life. They have made me stretch myself and grow as a person. They have given me the gift of being their Mother.

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, sweet sister! You mother me, too, when necessary and I treasure you! You are a great Mom to your two boys and your furry boy. You also mother your patients, your friends, your children's friends and our Mother! I am blessed to have you as my sister.

Love,
Claudia