Ah.... Friday, finally. Usually I try to be as upbeat as possible, but this week has been filled with confrontation. I don't know if I am more menopausal than usual, or if Mars is ascending, Saturn falling or whatever is going on astrologically. According to a random poll I have taken with my friends their weeks have been a little crazy also...so to get it out of my system I am going to chat a little about my pet peeves of the day.
1. When blogger isn't working, on my day off, when I actually have time to catch up on the blogs I love.
2. Waking up 20 minutes before my typical work day alarm goes off, on a day I do not have to wake up. I love sleep, this is so unfair.
3. I've said it before and unfortunately have to repeat it again, knitting or crocheting and finding that blasted knot in the middle of the ball, or several knots depending on the yarn. Do you hear me South West Trading Company Amazing 100% Corn Fiber Yarn? You are beautiful, but oh so frustrating.
4. Teenage boys in general, whether they are yours or are staying with you, let me just say this,
"You are lovely, but the Universe does not revolve around you!"
5. Teenagers who just feel like arguing for no reason, or because they are tired, happy, unhappy, hungry, sore,...........you get the picture.
6. James getting voted off American Idol, no I didn't vote, but still think he got robbed.
7. Teenage boys who tell me they will do whatever I am asking in a few minutes, and two days later it isn't done. Putting away laundry, anyone?
8. The endless knitted dress, that seems to go on, and on, and on. I knit, and knit, and measure and I swear I am coming up with little to no progress. Can you actually knit and come up with a negative measurement?
9. People who cut me off in traffic. Can't we all take a second more to get to our destination, safely?
So how is your week? By the way I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful comments about my crochet sweater, and me. You gave me much to be thankful for in a week that is driving me a bit crazy.